Ways to Get Involved
Below are just a few of the volunteer opportunities offered at the Divinity School:
- Host an alumni/ae event in your city
- Contribute a story to the VDS Voices blog
- Participate in our Alumni/ae Instagram Takeover Day
- Assist our office with collecting new career and contact information from fellow alumni/ae
- Refer an applicant or attend an admissions fair in your city
- Mentor a current student
For more information, email Addie Sullivan or call (615) 343-7819.
Attend an event
We invite you to come back to campus to attend one of the many events presented at the Divinity School throughout the academic year. It's the perfect way to reconnect with faculty members and fellow alumni/ae. From community breakfasts to guest panels to faculty lectures, there is something for everyone. Visit our event calendar for more information. View past lectures on our YouTube page.
Nominate an alumnus/a
All of our alumni/ae are encouraged to nominate a deserving alumnus/a for the annual Distinguished Alumni/ae Award. We will soon begin accepting nominations for our 2017 award. Check back soon for more information.
Make a Gift
When you make a gift to the Divinity School, you enable our students to discover the possibilities of theological education and embrace prophetic lives of ministry and service.