Apply to ThM Program
The Master of Theology degree is 30 credit hours, typically completed in one full calendar year, or one and a half years, when done full-time.
Step Two: Carefully read ALL the instructions below before clicking the application link. Additional instructions are provided in the online application platform.
For technical questions regarding the application process, please contact us at 615-343-3963 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Checklist before beginning application:
- Identify the core VDS faculty member with whom you are applying to work as your primary academic advisor.
- Request Transcripts from each college and/or university you have attended.
- Solicit three letters of recommendation (including two academic references).
- Complete two essays (begin application to view prompts).
- Gather a 5-7 page writing sample.
- Submit your resume or CV
- TOEFL or IELTS if you are an international applicant, unless you obtained a degree whose language of instruction was English
Please note that we do NOT require an application fee or the GRE.