New Job Listings
- Plymouth Congregational Church seeks Associate Pastor , Miami, FL (Posted 12/5/19)
- Woodmont Christian Church seeks Youth Ministry Coordinator , Nashville, TN (Posted 12/5/19)
- Imago Dei Church seeks Co-Pastor , Peoria, IL (Posted 12/5/19)
- White Memorial Presbyterian Church seeks a
Pastoral Resident, Raleigh, NC (Posted 12/5/19)
- Vanderbilt University seeks University Chaplain and Assistant Director of Religious Life , Nashville, TN (Posted 12/5/19)
- Vanderbilt Summer Academy seeks various positions for summer 2020 , Nashville, TN (Posted 11/20/19).
- Hillwood Presbyterian Church seeks Administrator , Nashville, TN (Posted 11/20/19).
- Memphis Youth Mission seeks Director, Memphis, TN (Posted 11/20/19).
- Church of the Redeemer seeks Parish Administrator , Nashville, TN (Posted 11/12/19).
- Rehoboth UMC seeks Full Time Director of Student and Young Adult Ministries , Gallatin, TN (Posted 11/12/19).
- Northside Baptist Church seeks Director of Music , Clinton, MS (Posted 11/6/19).
- Kirk in the Hills Presbyterian Church (USA) seeks Director of Youth and Family Ministry, Bloomfield Hills, MI (Posted 10/31/2019)
- Greenways for Nashville seeks Community Relations & Development Manager , Nashville, TN (Posted 10/22/19).
- American Academy of Religion seeks Advocate for the Study of Religion , Atlanta, GA (Posted 10/22/19).
- Kingston Springs United Methodist Church seeks Director of Children's and Youth Ministries , Kingston Springs, TN (Posted 10/10/19).
- Providence Regional Medical Center seeks Overnight Chaplain, Everett, WA (Posted 10/09/19).
- Tennessee Immigration & Refugee Rights Coalition seeks Canvassers , Nashville, TN (Posted 10/02/19).
- Bethany Presbyterian Church seeks Director of Outreach Ministries , Seattle, WA (Posted 10/01/19)
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) seeks Full-Time Organizer (Spanish) , Nashville, TN (Posted 9/24/19).
- St. Ann's Episcopal Church seeks Part-time Youth Minister , Nashville, TN (Posted 9/24/19).
- YWCA seeks AMEND Together Specialist , Nashville, TN (Posted 9/18/19).
- Baptist Church of the Covenant seeks Full-Time Pastor , Birmingham, AL (Posted 9/17/19).
- Valparaiso University seeks The Bonnie and Peter Raquet Endowed Director's Chair for the Institute for Leadership and Service , Valparaiso, Indiana (Posted 9/17/19).
- Olive Branch Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) seeks Associate Pastor , Williamsburg, VA (Posted 9/17/19).
- First Baptist Greenville seeks Pastoral Resident , Greenville, SC (Posted 9/11/19)
We are a small parish that values diversity and believes that following Jesus means serving others, especially the poor and disenfranchised. We are looking for someone who shares our values and is willing to make a commitment to our church and its children, most of whom are between 0-12 years old. This job requires organizational skills, a spirit of collaboration and teamwork, strong communication skills, a sense of humor, and a sincere love of all God’s people — especially children and youth!
Job duties include
- Preparing and leading a short weekly children’s church service that helps them understand and appreciate the liturgy
- Recruiting and coordinating volunteers, especially non-parents, for assistance with events and activities
- Developing community-building activities for the children that include volunteer work both within and outside of the church.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a Master’s Degree in divinity or children’s education preferred. We will also consider candidates with equivalent experience.
The minister will work 20 hours/week under the supervision of our pastor and a Children and Youth committee. Pay is competitive and includes pension. Position has the possibility of becoming full-time in the future.
Please send a resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org