- AMSA Page American Men's Studies Association.
- The Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies in Religion and Ministry at Pacific School of Religion.
- The Center for Sexuality and Religion
- Cohabitating Before Marriage: The trends, types of, and explanations for cohabiting.
- Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood. An organization that promotes understanding of biblical principles of complementarity in male-female relationships and roles.
- DC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- European Electronic Journal for Feminist Exegesis
- Gay Weddings. If you are searching for union ceremony vows and quotes, this is a good resource. The site has information on the Vermont Law, as well as, legal issues to be aware of. It is a good idea to read the site's disclaimer.
- Hadassah International Research Institute on Jewish Women. A global organization dedicated to increased knowledge of Jewish women. This site provides resources for conferences, lectures, presentations, bibliographies, books and working papers.
Interfaith Sexual Trauma Institute (ISTI) Mission: ISTI affirms the goodness of human sexuality and advocates respectful relationships through the appropriate use of power within communities of all religious traditions. ISTI promotes the prevention of sexual abuse, exploitation, and harassment through research, education, and
publication. In the area of sexuality, ISTI offers leadership, gives voice, and facilitates healing to survivors, community of faith, and offenders, as well as those who care for them.
- Interfaith Working Group Online Includes "Equal Rights for Sexual Minorities," "Reproductive Freedom" and links to related sites.
- Jewish Feminist Resources
- Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund--Lambda pursues litigation in all parts of the country, in every area of the law that affects lesbians, gay men, and people with HIV/AIDS. Look for information on the NATIONAL FREEDOM TO MARRY DAY. Coming in February.
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Religious Archives Network (LGBTRAN) at Chicago Theological Seminary
- Nashville Cares Nashville CARES is Tennessee's leading community-based AIDS service organization. Its mission is to promote and participate in a comprehensive and compassionate response to HIV and AIDS infection through education, advocacy, and supportive services. CARES's doors are open to anyone affected by HIV and AIDS in need of comfort and care. There is no charge for any service.
- National Association of Catholic Diocesan Lesbian & Gay Ministries
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence.
- The Ontario Center for Religious Tolerance
- Partners Task Force for Gay & Lesbian Couples a resource for same sex union ceremonies as well as denominations and specific congregations and clergy who perform ceremonies.
- Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism. Center for advocating, educating, and mobilizing the American Jewish Community in legislative activity and social concerns.
- Religious Consultation Report: News & Views from The Religious Consultation on Population, Reproductive Health and Ethics
- SIECUS links to additional websites, includes faith-based sexual education curriculum
- Statements of Mennonite Conferences, Boards, and Committees on Homosexuality (1985-2001)
- Trembling Before G-d A documentary that tells poignant stories of Hasidic and Orthodox Jews who are gay, or lesbian. The individuals trace their stuggle to reconcile their "passionate love of Judaism" and the prohabitions against homosexuality. The web site gives information about the participants, screenings, and how groups and individuals can help promote the film.
- Women for Women's Human Rights The organization grow out of the United Nations Human Rights World Conference held in Vienna in 1993. WWHR works in collaboration with "organizations in the fields of gender, human rights, democracy, peace-building and development."