Skip to main content

Alcohol Policy

All graduate student organization events are governed by Vanderbilt's Alcohol Policy.  If your student organization desires to serve alcohol at its off-campus or on-campus events then a representative of that organization must:

  1. Attend alcohol training in advance of the event, and
  2. Complete an Alcohol Policy Special Events form (and turn this in to the Assistant Dean's office). 
More information about the alcohol policy can be found at: