Theological study often finds itself closely allied with other kinds of professional education; therefore, the Divinity School encourages students to engage in curricula leading to two academic degrees, one in theological studies and another in a related field. Students in the M.Div. and M.T.S. degree programs have the opportunity to pursue a dual degree with one of the below Vanderbilt schools:
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine (M.D.), Read More in the Catalog
- Vanderbilt School of Nursing (M.S.N.), Read More in the Catalog
- Vanderbilt Law School (J.D.), Read More in the Catalog
- Owen Graduate School of Management (M.B.A.), Read More in the Catalog
- Peabody College's M.Ed. Program in Community Development and Action (CDA), Read More
Admission & Financial Aid
Students must be accepted into both schools in order to pursue a dual degree. Financial aid will be awarded and administered by each school separately upon acceptance. Please reach out with any questions to the Director of Admissions, The Divinity School, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee 37240.